BY SKYY

Marla M.
Baton Rouge
Delicious. Love  it. Smooth and enjoyable Taste from beginning to end. Fave is with cranberry and splash of lemon.
Shelly W.
Dayton, OH
A good mixer vodka. Perfect for making Cosmos and martinis. Not a fan of this on it's own as it's not as smooth as I prefer.
Cassandra S.
Battle Creek , MI
While it's not a bad drink and it can be paired with fruits, juices and sodas to make a great cocktail I don't like it alone
Kryssi K.
Wilmington
Decent tasting vodka. I use it more as a mixer. Great price for what you get. Would buy again compared to a few other brands.
Samantha B.
Bridgman
This is my go-to when ordering mixed drinks at the bar. I rarely have a hangover afterwards. Also great for lemon drop shots.
Erin C.
Louisville, KY
An ok vodka. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not particularly clean-tastong or impressive, either. Solid for mixing.
Nina C.
Little Rock, AR
Skyy vodka is my go to especially when we are having a get together. I have always been a skyy customer and will continue to!
Crystal S.
The best vodka ever its smooth its not so strong I recommend this for anyone who don't like it too strong sky vodka the bomb
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I won't say it's the best vodka I've ever had, but it is pretty good! Its smooth and pairs very well with other mixers!
Alex G.
Tastes good but not the best I've ever had. Definitely wound recommend to anyone who likes vodka in general to give it a try.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.