BY SKYY

Nina C.
Little Rock, AR
Skyy vodka is my go to especially when we are having a get together. I have always been a skyy customer and will continue to!
Kimberly S.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy this vodka. It’s got a nice smooth flavor that mixes well with mixers. It’s moderately priced which is always a plus!
Cassandra E.
OK economical brand. Not a bad choice if looking for something that is a bit easy of your wallet. Works with lots of recipes
Aimee R.
Gilbert, AZ
It’s ok it’s just ok I could take it or leave it lol it doesn’t leave a lasting impression on me but I would drink it again!!
Samantha S.
Elizabethton
It goes down smooth and mixes great with just about everything. My go to drink is a stew driver and this is top notch for it!
Rania R.
A great vodka for a nice evening mixed drink. My go to vodka when I’m out on the town tearing up the clubs. Mid level.
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't drink this on it's own. I usually mixed it with just about anything. I just Pinterest different drinks and it works.
Kk H.
I buy when it's on sale... I save the bottles and when I want to feel fancy I pull out the Skyy Vodka. It truly is top shelf
Yvette F.
New York
Everyone’s first “nice” vodka. Blue bottle is a classic crowd pleaser. Honestly is good standard vodka. Nothing super special
Jade A.
Minnesota Lake, MN
It’s pretty good as far as Vodka goes. I did have a good time while enjoying this beverage and that is always the main point.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.