BY SKYY

Bryan S.
Tampa, FL
I cannot stand this drink. It is too strong and it made me throw up. It takes nasty. I'd rather drink a four loko than this.
Danielle C.
Seekonk, MA
I love this vodka, honestly. And it's at a fantastic price point. Be it jello shots or a mixed beverage, Skyy is a top choice
Samantha S.
Elizabethton
It goes down smooth and mixes great with just about everything. My go to drink is a stew driver and this is top notch for it!
Rebekah P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this vodka. It is a great product, delicious, I would recommend it to friends and it’s a great price for the quality!
Alexis A.
Your average vodka. Definitely better than generic brand but also nothing special about it. I think it is actually a bit dry.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Cheap vodka but isn't terrible. I think some of the infusions are really good and this is good quality for the price you pay.
Erin H.
Holley, NY
Sky is my go too vodka. I'm not the biggest drinker, but I like the way skyy tastes the best when I make a drink with vodka.
Brooke D.
Cape Coral, FL
Skyy Vodka is a classic and has been around forever. It’s very affordable and still quite tasty. I have purchased many times.
Addisyn P.
Bells
It's great for mixing or taking straight. Love this product and the bottle is nice and sleek. I will continue drinking this.
Nikki T.
Knoxville
As far as vodka goes, this is one of my favorites. It has a great kick to it and an amazing flavor! Always one of my go tos!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.