BY SKYY

Shelly W.
Dayton, OH
A good mixer vodka. Perfect for making Cosmos and martinis. Not a fan of this on it's own as it's not as smooth as I prefer.
Becca M.
Amelia, OH
Nice and smooth, is a great mixer. I’m not one to take shots of vodka, but if I have to take a shot it’s going to be of SKYY
Tegan K.
Choteau
Decent vodka. Not the best but certainly not the worst. It’s best paired with sparkling water and lime or in cranberry juice.
Mikki M.
South Fulton, TN
Very good vodka. Less hangover. Nice clear taste. Definitely will buy again. It is my favorite vodka. Definitely worth a try.
Crystal S.
The best vodka ever its smooth its not so strong I recommend this for anyone who don't like it too strong sky vodka the bomb
Kayla F.
I love this vodka its very smooth and not to harsh and goes good with a lot of mixers... A lot of other vodkas are very harsh
Acacia D.
I prefer flavored vodka but for an unflavored this is what I go for. Great for bloody Mary making. Or any other mixed drink.
Jessica C.
Oxford
Did not care for the taste at all. I prefer something smoother for mixing in my drinks. This left too much of a boozy taste.
Katrina R.
Bloomington
Probably my favorite vodka. Reasonable price, doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol. The flavored versions taste as they should.
Casey ❤.
Webberville Mi
Smooth crisp taste. Pairs well with other mixes, doesn’t leave as gnarly of a hangover if you are having an all night bender.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.