BY SKYY

Stephanie R.
Canton
Sky isn' my favorite. I only drink it if someone else has bought it. The bottle is very pretty and eye appealing. The pricing is affordable. But I feel that it's could use a better flavor. There are others brands I would buy before if buy this.
Savannah C.
Asheville
This vodka is very light and smooth easy to mix with anything but best with Gatorade. Fair warning though, it will sneak up on you and then you are shirtless in a public park with no idea exactly why you decided to take off you shirt in 30°F weather
Anna S.
This is my favorite vodka. It doesn’t burn on the way down, and unlike super cheap vodka you don’t have to drink a lot to feel buzzed. They’ve also recently came out with new flavors and they are all true to taste which is surprising for an alcohol.
Chance T.
Mount Pleasant
The only reason I bought myself a bottle of Skyy vodka is because my All Star queen mother, Trixie Mattel, started telling people to. Super strong vodka. Try it on its own or as an additive to a drink. I used mine in lemonade and it was delicious.
Salyna B.
Stockton
Love making all types of mix’s drinks with this vodka, it gives the mix’s drinks a smooth taste. Not a harsh after taste after drinking it. I’ve had taken this straight with no mix drinks and boy let me tell you the buzz is real after three shots.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Skyy is a great mixer vodka. There are better options for shooting straight or drinking on the rocks in smoothness. Skyy is an option I'll choose for mixing, since it doesn't leave me with the hangover symptoms and it's consistent bottle to bottle.
Darlene J.
Colorado springs
I prefer this brand, cause I drink it neat! No mix needed, it's very smooth! I buy this at the local liquor store! This particular brand is best over all. I purchase Sky brand cause price is right for the product! I definitely would purchase again!
Heather L.
Talihina
Nice and Smooth! Great for parties when you have some friends and coworkers coming over. I think its smoother then most Vodkas. Its very delicious with orange juice and my husband likes it also. Yes, I would recommend this to others to try it out.
Nikki R.
starkville
Skyy is my favorite brand of vodka. While it may be on the more expensive side at most liquor stores, it is worth the splurge. It is smooth and mixes well without a stout taste. Definitely spring for Skyy next time you are looking for a good vodka.
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I mainly drank vodka when I drank and an easy bottle to find anywhere, and (Nevada you can literally buy alcohol ANYWHERE) when I wanted to make a quick stop to buy vodka I would pick up Skyy. It's good tasting, easy to find and at moderate price.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.