BY SKYY

Yvette F.
New York
Everyone’s first “nice” vodka. Blue bottle is a classic crowd pleaser. Honestly is good standard vodka. Nothing super special
Sara L.
Katy, TX
Good tasting vodka! Does need to be chilled or followed by a chaser. I buy this one more often, as it's easier on the wallet.
Megan A.
Very good quality for the price you pay ,was nice an smooth going down :)i would for sure recommend this to all my friends !!
Liz D.
Melbourne, FL
Very smooth, it makes an excellent drink and skyy has endless combination possibilities! Deleting one of my favorite drinks!
brenda G.
All i.gotta say is that this vodka is a really good price and it doesnt give u the nasty hangover like any other cheap vodkas
Marisela R.
Smooth and not harsh or has a bite afterwards. I enjoy adding mixers to skyy vodka. I have not tried the infused skyy vodkas.
Dulce O.
I would really recommend this drink with orange or tropical juices. It’s really a great way to start your weekend nights.😍😍😋
Amber S.
Huntington, WV
Strong but good! I mix mine with orange juice or a juice cocktail mix and it’s really good. I can’t drink it straight though.
Nina C.
Little Rock, AR
Skyy vodka is my go to especially when we are having a get together. I have always been a skyy customer and will continue to!
Paige M.
Kings Mtn, NC
Skyy Vodka is a great vodka for mixed drinks, straight, or shots. It's great quality for the price and one of my favorites!!!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.