BY SKYY

Bryan S.
Tampa, FL
I cannot stand this drink. It is too strong and it made me throw up. It takes nasty. I'd rather drink a four loko than this.
Jennifer L.
Altavista
I prefer Skyy Vodka over any other brand. It is much smoother than others. Mixes well with any mixer or soda of your choice.
Marla M.
Baton Rouge
Delicious. Love  it. Smooth and enjoyable Taste from beginning to end. Fave is with cranberry and splash of lemon.
Val P.
Very smooth taste. It’s a great vodka to drink with just water and some fruit or to add to a mix drink such as Bloody Mary’s
Kesleigh J.
Murrieta, CA
One of my favorite vodkas. Middle of the road pricing for something that tastes fantastic and goes down easy with everything.
Maria R.
woodside, NY
I love this vodka and the best part is it doesn't cost me a lot of money. Its great for screwdrivers and other mixed drinks.
Bri R.
Not much to say, except this vodka is smooth to drink. Because of this it is great for shots and works well in mixed drinks.
Megan A.
Very good quality for the price you pay ,was nice an smooth going down :)i would for sure recommend this to all my friends !!
Tamara A.
Hornsby, TN
Skyy is one of my favorite vodkas. Not too expensive but doesn't taste cheap. This is the type of vodka I purchase moat often
Lauren K.
Chester, VA
My mother and i love having some orange juice with Skyy vodka, or having cranberry juice with a little bit of this mixed in!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.