BY SKYY

Jess J.
Super easy to mix and match with other liquors and/or creating the perfect adult beverage! Affordable and available everywhere.
candace c.
It’s yummy! I love how smooth it is and it’s great in martinis. The packaging is very nice. This is the vodka I most often buy
Karen C.
Menlo
Not really #smooth but it has a #true vodka taste #skyy. It works great with #mixdrinks. I will always recommend this to anyone
Gaylynn G.
Richland
Smooth tasting. I can tell the difference in the taste of my cocktails when I use this....I only save it for special occasions.
Sarah S.
Skyy is super smooth and though it is not my go to vodka at home it is my go to vodka at any restaurant or bar that serves it.
Jordan M.
Reasonably priced product with a strong flavor that is great for mixed drinks. It's very smooth just how good vodka should be.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
Worth the price you pay and goes great with any mixer. Has a harse burn as it goes down like most vodkas but i enjoy every bit
Jewelz T.
Lake Havasu City
Very high quality product. Very smooth flavor. It mixes well in everything. I would recommend it and I will purchase it again.
Danielle M.
Kansas City
Easy going, love it. Smooth blends and hides easy in mixed drinks. Very simple vodka, will buy again and will give to a friend.
michelle a.
Memphis
Not going to rave about this one but vodka is vodka to me but this one does give me a punch in my throat I prefer infused vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.