BY SKYY

Benjamin H.
weatherford
It's good cheap vodka. Whenever you are drinking on a budget this is my go to vodka. Also great to let soak into a watermelon 🍉
Jasmine B.
Simpsonville
Not my favorite brand of vodka but it’s not bad! It’s a great value, cool name and the bottle is cute if you like to save them!
Jeri L.
Iola, KS
I love it! It has a sweet flavor! Live it with 7 up & a lime! Or with pepsi! Awesome drink to eind fown with after a busy week!
Perla P.
Secaucus, NJ
I really enjoy it, the taste its really nice and smooth, I've tried with OJ and peach juice which its really tasty.
michelle a.
Memphis
Not going to rave about this one but vodka is vodka to me but this one does give me a punch in my throat I prefer infused vodka
Taniko N.
West Raleigh
This taste awful. In order for me to drink this I must have a mixer. Even with the mixer it still doesn’t taste all that great
Rocio L.
Supeer good stuff !! Great for summer and friends to get together!! Love it !! Cant go wrong with this stuff at your parties !!
Maricela F.
Alvin, TX
I like this product. Only thing is by the time I get to the vodka, it taste like water. This product is always at our parties.
Taciana O.
Bedford, NY
That’s my favorite! Taste like heaven. Usually I don’t drink vodka, but this one is so good that always make me change my mind
Allyson B.
Deer park, WA
Very good vodka. This is one of my favorite brands. Drinking it goes down very smooth. Definitely would buy this product again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.