BY SKYY

Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
Cheap, affordable, and tasty. It mixes well and I must say I really enjoy this one! You should definitely get your hands on it!
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
I’ve had skyy vodka on multiple occasions and I’ve never had a bad experience with it. Decent price and great for mixed drinks!
Tracie S.
Franklin
Probably one of my favorites. I like to mix my vodka with coca-cola and I like the flavor that I get when I use the Skyy brand.
Rocio L.
Supeer good stuff !! Great for summer and friends to get together!! Love it !! Cant go wrong with this stuff at your parties !!
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
Not a huge liquor drinker, but always always always have a bottle of Skyy in the house. Smooth and wonderful for mixed drinks.
Taniko N.
West Raleigh
This taste awful. In order for me to drink this I must have a mixer. Even with the mixer it still doesn’t taste all that great
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Smooth taste, not rpigh, doesn't burn. It was easy to mix or do shots pff. I would buy it. But be weary of the hangover.
Dana G.
Ellijay, GA
My go to vodka for anything whether it is a rowdy party and everyone is doing shots or a more mellow afternoon of mixed drinks
Jeri L.
Iola, KS
I love it! It has a sweet flavor! Live it with 7 up & a lime! Or with pepsi! Awesome drink to eind fown with after a busy week!
Jasmine B.
Simpsonville
Not my favorite brand of vodka but it’s not bad! It’s a great value, cool name and the bottle is cute if you like to save them!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.