BY SKYY

Nicole A.
Dover
I like this vodka for mixing with cranberry juice. High in concentration, but still tastes great. Cheap for good quality vodka!
Jess M.
Dayton
Super smooth. This is probably one of my favorite vodkas because it mixes well but it's also great on its own and doesn't burn
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
Affordable & great for mixing drinks. I am not a huge liquor drinker but this is excellent for making cosmos with girlfriends.
Chelsea M.
It is smooth, refreshing, and pairs well with just about anything. Highly recommended for social events as it is liked by all.
Random T.
Fayetteville
Tastes smooth going down. Good product for the price point. Mixes well with cocktails. Well above similarly price points.
Sherry L.
Good vodka. I use it at parties for mixed drinks including Bloody Mary's and summertime Refreshers. Will continue to purchase.
Victoria G.
Donna, TX
Price is a bit high, but totally worth it! I would buy again. The smooth taste of the vodka is awesome. I would recommend this.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Lower quality of vodka than what I am would buy normally, but good for a well drink at a bar if it's the only thing available.
Jenny T.
Kansas City, KS
Crisp Tate with a smooth burn. Best when I've cold. Great in anything. Used many times before and will use many times to come.
Ciara I.
Charlestown
this is delicious. I like to mix this with orange juice for screwdrivers. it blends seamlessly, making the drink really smooth.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.