BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Karena P.
Chouteau
Very good, very smooth vodka, I love using it yo mix drinks at our party and get togethers. Would highly recommend it to everyone I know.
Lorena P.
Malden
Great vodka, excellent taste, Especially when mix with orange or cranberry juice. The party starter. A good choice to share with friends.
Lindsey s.
Huntingtown, MD
Skyy vodka is very smooth. I love the variety of flavors they have. But just plain vodka is my favorite. Wouldn't choose any other vodka.
Britney C.
Sanford, NC
Flows nice. Tasty, doesn’t burn really bad. I use it for Jell-O shots. Definitely affordable. No nasty after taste with the Jell-O shots.
Shelby C.
Vicksburg, MS
Skyy Vodka has more of a rubbing alcohol smell to me. Pretty good with mixed drinks tho and the price isn’t outrageous like some others.
E I.
Londonderry, NH
Love it! Goes down so smooth! My fiancé and I received a bottle at our engagement party as a gift and we couldn't wait to open it!
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
For my party's or hang out with the girls this is our number one thing on the list mix it with some juices and ready for the whole night
Bonnie F.
Wasn't a bad drink, no aftertaste, no 'aftersmell' the next day and easily mixed w/just about anything! And the price was just right too!
Gabriela R.
Walpole
This vodka tastes strong for me but if you mix it with a kind of a soda and a lot of ice it's perfect!! Just don't drive after that! Haha
Annette M.
Madisonville, LA
Not my fav. Not smooth enough to sip over ice with a twist of lime, which is my fav way to drink vodka! Def would choose Tito’s over skyy
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.