BY SKYY

Anita M.
Kingman
Very smooth and easy to mix, will gladly use this product again and again! Would like to see the price drop a little bit though!
Ni'Chole D.
Fort Worth, TX
This sneaky stuff here....it will getbyou drink fast if you are not careful. It's good and strong but cheap enough to try.
Nicole M.
Buffalo
I enjoy Skyy Vodka, the variety of flavors are pretty good and you can't really beat the price. Skyy citrus is usually my go to.
Ashley B.
Glasgow
Decent smooth vodka. Works fine as shots or mixed drinks. The cherry flavor is my favorite one... But original is just as smooth
Lizzie B.
Goldsboro
Tasty in mixed beverages, jello shots and even adult smoothies (especially the coconut!!!) Totally recommend, but with caution!!
Smaylin R.
cranston, RI
I got this a gift from my uncle and it was really a hit in my party. Guest live it with the cranberry juice y lemon mix with it.
Kristina G.
Spokane
I usually need a chaser or mixer with a big flavor for this or the burn is outrageous! But still for the price not a bad vodka (:
Nikki B.
Scottsboro
Very smooth. Great as a mixer or alone. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great vodka. Goes amazing with Red Bull.
Jaccue W.
Fort Wayne
I am sensitive when it comes to alcohol and this does not hurt my stomach or give me any hangover...which I usually tend to have.
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
Skyy Vodka is good on it's own or mixed into a beverage of your choice. I like to mix my Skyy with cranberry or pineapple juice!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.