BY SKYY

Christina W.
Southaven
I think this has a very smooth taste. I believe it is very affordable . It’s good whether it’s drank straight or if you mix it.
Krista C.
Brookville, PA
I buy this the most when selecting a vodka. It’s not too harsh, good alcohol content, and I can almost always find it on sale.
Dana G.
Ellijay, GA
My go to vodka for anything whether it is a rowdy party and everyone is doing shots or a more mellow afternoon of mixed drinks
Hidi S.
Tallahassee, FL
It's very smooth and can be mixed with just about anything. It's pretty affordable too. I prefer it over other types of vodka.
Teia W.
One of my absolute favorites! Awesome mixed with fruit juices, even sodas. Very refreshing and a great drink for all occasions.
Shelby L.
Louisville, TN
Really smooth liquor, gets the job done. Tastes great in mixed drinks. This is the vodka I buy on the reg. Price is affordable.
Alissa J.
West Branch
It was good however I prefer Rum. Good price. I’m going to try the flavored vodkas that they have. Hopefully I will like those!
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
One of my favorites, I keep it in the freezer and it's awesome. I like adding it to fruit juice or login aide for a nice treat.
Taniko N.
West Raleigh
This taste awful. In order for me to drink this I must have a mixer. Even with the mixer it still doesn’t taste all that great
April L.
Bernville
I like this product. I will definitely purchase this again. It's a good value. Smooth. Great for drink mixes for parties.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.