BY SKYY

Kaylee C.
Highland
Great brand of vodka ! Is great by itself or better as a mixer . I typically mix with some sort of energy drink and it's amazing
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is a very smooth vodka, it's perfect to mix with other drinks. I love it. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. It's so good!
Nancy W.
Vail, AZ
It's great for mixing with soda and juices but I'm not a fan of drinking this dreams straight. Well priced if using for a party.
Amanda A.
Im not a big vodka person but Skyy is a great brand. its semi smooth, tastes best with a mixed drink but overall a good vodka
April H.
Woodbridge Va
Very strong! I use this for mixed drinks or when I name punch. You can get it from any liquor store under 15$. Taste good frozen.
Jandy A.
Good vodka! Not hash, or rough to drink. Good to drink by itself or used as a mixer. Can mix with most drinks. Good priced.
Brittany U.
akron
It mixes really well for mixed drinks. Doesn’t taste to strong or too light. I would like to say it’s one of my favorite vodkas.
Lindsey C.
I personally love it. It has a great smooth taste. It's amazing in my drinks. I also love the bottle. It's appleaing to the eye.
Chris M.
Manalapan
Though I am not a true connoisseur of vodka, I like this sometimes. It is somewhat stronger in taste than some, but still smooth.
Brianna A.
Orlando, FL
I keep this in my house at all times. It’s very smooth and everyone i know enjoys a good vodka so it’s great for parties as well
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.