BY SKYY

Shantell C.
Melrose, MN
this vodka is a good mixing vodka. Smooth with a good price point. I also enjoy the variety of flavors they have come out with.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
I thought this one went down smoothly! It mixed well, (favorite drink is a screwdriver). And price wise it wasn't bad at all!!!
Julainea R.
Phoenix, AZ
The price is reasonable the taste is ok just a little strong. But it gets the job done so I would use it to make mixed drinks.
Cyrena S.
Hollister, CA
Cheap, affordable, and tasty. It mixes well and I must say I really enjoy this one! You should definitely get your hands on it!
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
Good vodka! It's not too pricey and doesn't trick. The bottle is also very pretty and simple. Mixes well with a lot of things!
Alice E.
Love the look of the bottle as well as the taste. Looks great in a any home bar. I try to include this in purchases for events.
Devon H.
Massapequa, NY
Great vodka to pickup without any regrets, smooth taste and good price. Will continue to drink this vodka brand in the future!
Benjamin H.
weatherford
It's good cheap vodka. Whenever you are drinking on a budget this is my go to vodka. Also great to let soak into a watermelon 🍉
Shannon S.
Worcester , MA
nice and smooth, certainly easy to drink. I enjoy the unflavored, as well as the vanilla... both very worth the purchase!
Stephany S.
Jersey city
I just try this one once. Is good but Is not my favorite. To me, you can drink this ir you don't have something else to drink .
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.