BY SKYY

Jennifer M.
I️ don’t really recall this vodka much. This was one of the first bottles my husband bought when he turned twenty one. If I️ recall correctly, we busted the bottle when it fell out of the freezer. It’s a good, affordable bottle to keep in the house.
Kari M.
East Rochester
A lovely vodka. Great for mixing or I will even have this one on the rocks. I was surprised at how smooth this was when I first tried it. The cost of this product is great in regards to the quality and have no problem recommending this to other consumers!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite for making appletinis! Its a great mixer, and it's nice even in other drinks like screwdrivers. Unlike cheaper vodkas, it doesn't leave me hungover. It always meets my expectations, and I don't see myself switching anytime soon.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
Sky is my go-to brand of vodka, it’s good enough for both shots and mixed drinks. I find it’s smoother than other similarly priced vodkas, and their flavor choices are un-beatable! Do yourself a favor and whip up some lemon drop shots!
Joy M.
P C Beach, FL
This was a good vodka. Enjoyed it in my Bloody Mary’s. Would buy it again. This was my first time purchasing. I thought it was one of the more affordable brands available. I purchased this at our local liquor store. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brett L.
Atlanta
Nothing spectacular, but a great value for mixed drinks/martinis. My wife uses Skyy vodka for lemon drop martinis that are delicious. Not the smoothest of vodkas, but an excellently priced alternative for mixed cocktails! Bottom line: would purchase again
Jennifer R.
Tempe, AZ
I like most vodkas. If I can drink it straight or chug it down. Even drink it mixed and enjoy it, it’s a good vodka. This is good vodka. Most vodkas are good like you really can’t mess up vodka but this isn’t one that taste like straight rubbing alcohol.
Hannah R.
Richmond, VA
Not a huge fan of flavored vodkas but Skky does a decent job with their original. Not top shelf but not the bottom either. Goes down easy when mixed but I wouldn’t recommend shooting it straight. There are definitely other vodkas I would purchase first.
Cynthia B.
Brook Park
Not so fond of the taste by itself. Pretty harsh tasting. But a great quality drink. Packing is very neat clean cut. I love the flavored infusions. Id leave the product how it is. It met my expectations for the most part. Id buy again great for mixing.
Angel H.
It was smooth. I usually mix my vodka with something. I’ve only bought it once. I can’t do shots anymore. I’m too old for that. I’ll puke. I was not disappointed with Skyy Vodka. I never buy cheap vodkas. I would definitely recommend Skyy Vodka to someone.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.