BY SKYY

Brittany U.
akron
It mixes really well for mixed drinks. Doesn’t taste to strong or too light. I would like to say it’s one of my favorite vodkas.
Lindsey M.
Gulf Shores, AL
This is a very smooth vodka, it's perfect to mix with other drinks. I love it. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. It's so good!
Nikki B.
Scottsboro
Very smooth. Great as a mixer or alone. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great vodka. Goes amazing with Red Bull.
April H.
Woodbridge Va
Very strong! I use this for mixed drinks or when I name punch. You can get it from any liquor store under 15$. Taste good frozen.
Mayra R.
Great for making drinks or poured over ice. I usually purchase when there are parties rather than beer or other types of alcohol.
Jandy A.
Good vodka! Not hash, or rough to drink. Good to drink by itself or used as a mixer. Can mix with most drinks. Good priced.
Ashley W.
Claremore
I love vodka putting it in my mixed drinks were a big hit. Letting people also take shots was fun. Definitely a hit at the party.
Erin N.
Soooo gross! I will never buy sky vodka. It's so cheap and low quality. The taste is awful and it doesn't go down smooth at all.
Andrea M.
Good for when you want a quick drink! Great with mixers. For something reasonably priced, this drink is definitely a great go to!
Janiece E.
riverside
This drink is delicious! You can mix with beverage or not. I would recommend this to anyone,can be purchased just about anywhere
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.