BY SKYY

Jordyn F.
Thurmont, MD
My favorite. We use this for all sorts of mixes drinks at almost every party we go to/attend. It's great and usually is on sale.
Katie C.
Erie, PA
Bought this on sale at Wine & Spirits. Crisp and potent, but mixes nicely. Not my regular go to, but would definitely buy again.
Raishawn W.
Portland
Skyy is pretty smooth and great for shots, but not as good with mixers. The simple design of the bottle makes it extra appealing.
Amanda H.
Greenville
I love the very nice crisp taste, and how pretty is the cobalt blue bottle?! Love it, it's very enjoyable! [product:skyy-vodka-]
Leah M.
Tipton, MO
This is above all my favorite vodka to drink mixed with cranberry juice, redbull, or straight shots. Beautiful clear and smooth!
April G.
Its a good vodka for a decent price. Still has a kick, so it could be a littlre more smooth. Its a good mixed drink vodka though
Twyla H.
Saint Paul, MN
Skyy Vodka is good on it's own or mixed into a beverage of your choice. I like to mix my Skyy with cranberry or pineapple juice!
Lisa G.
Daniels
Love skyy vodka!!! Great value for the price, always on sale at major drugstore chains in my area! Mixes and also great straight!
Marylynn D.
Valley Grove
I thought this product was very smooth. Also came at a great price for someone on a tight budget. Cant wait to try other flavors
Crystal H.
Rydal, GA
Smooth great for making drinks

Resonable priced I think the whipped is the best
Makes great martinis and put in some pasta sauce
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.