BY SKYY

Jessica E.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Smooth delicious and perfect for all your holiday parties! I buy mine at my local liquor store but you can get it at Costco too.
Nancy W.
Vail, AZ
It's great for mixing with soda and juices but I'm not a fan of drinking this dreams straight. Well priced if using for a party.
Lizzie B.
Goldsboro
Tasty in mixed beverages, jello shots and even adult smoothies (especially the coconut!!!) Totally recommend, but with caution!!
Melissa D.
Bronx
Love the packaging. Good value. I tried it at a party mixed it wasn't bad would have to try it alive to make a battery judgement
Robin D.
It's great to add as a mixer and has a little after bite lol! you won't be disappointed though! It's great to have at any party!
KIMAYA P.
Indianapolis, IN
It's ok brand, don't push your limits though hangover ahead. Great for blended drinks with fruit, juice concentrate (major key).
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I loved it. It’s my go to safe drink if I can’t think of something else. I would buy it more often if I could find it in my city
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
I love it taste so good I buy it every Friday after work my friends and family all drink it also and I told them how good it was
Hannah R.
Sheridan
This is one of my favorite bands of vodka. It's very smooth and goes down smooth. This is my usual go to when it comes to vodka.
Meagan V.
Bronx
Great vodka! It's good for mixing or for drinking on its own. It's smooth but strong. I've drank this multiple times at parties.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.