BY SKYY

Leah M.
Tipton, MO
This is above all my favorite vodka to drink mixed with cranberry juice, redbull, or straight shots. Beautiful clear and smooth!
Nichole W.
Mays landing, NJ
Doesn't burn your throat like the cheap vodkas out there. Not too expensive either, three ijs always a sale at the liquor store.
Delora D.
Columbus, OH
Skyy Vodka is a hood brand of vodka. The original with no flavor is the one I like the best. Use it in my mix drinks frequently.
Tiffany C.
Gardner, KS
Not a very big fan of Sky Vodka, to me personally it tastes like I was drinking finger nail polish remover. Definitely not tasty
Raishawn W.
Portland
Skyy is pretty smooth and great for shots, but not as good with mixers. The simple design of the bottle makes it extra appealing.
Amanda A.
Austin, TX
I loved it. It’s my go to safe drink if I can’t think of something else. I would buy it more often if I could find it in my city
Heather R.
Columbus
This was our go to vodka in college! We mixed this with everything. Is easy to take as a chilled shot without the horrible burn.
Carolyn D.
trussville
This is my most purchased vodka. I love that it's a smoother vodka in my opinion. I love mixing this with juices or Mountain Dew.
Meg Z.
I am not usually a vodka person but this vodka tastes decent and mixed well with juice. It didn’t leave a bad after taste either
Taylor D.
This vodka is smooth and of high quality. It was best for me chilled and in a mixed drink. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.