BY SKYY

jessica w.
My first shot of this vodka make me choke and almost throw up, it was rough. This wasn't my first time taking shots of vodka either.
Katie S.
Austin
A basic vodka, not the smoothest but good for a budget! It doesn’t really differ personally from other vodkas in similar price ranges
Erin K.
Sharon
It's vodka, there's not a whole lot to say. It mixes well, fits in the freezer and can supply 12 college students for a couple weeks
Alana N.
Hapeville, GA
As a vodka, it's very smooth and goes down easily. It's a regular amongst my liquor cabinet and I also suggest it to vodka drinkers.
Nina V.
Sacramento, CA
Skyy is pretty vodka and readily available at almost all stores. For the price, it’s tastes really good. It’s one of my go-to vodkas.
Chaz C.
Steger, IL
This is a good vodka. I would recommend it to people who likes vodka. Although i only gave 4 stars only because its not my 1st choice
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
LoveeeeeSkyy Vodka Infusions George Peach delicious! Tastes like you’re biting into a fruit itself. Pricey but SO worth it!
Karen A.
Goodyear
This product is really good with taking shots or eveb to mix it with sprite and lemon. It is not to strong but it will get you tipsy.
Kara L.
Denver, CO
Delicious! Vodka gets a bad rap but I love it and this is what I always buy. The original is so classic and goes in almost anything!
lauren n.
Sumiton, AL
I love this product. It has a smooth taste and mixes will with different drinks. This is always my go to choice when choosing vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.