BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Jordan M.
Raleigh, NC
Skyy Vodka is a really good for mixed drinks. It taste and smell are pretty good and all of the flavors taste like they're supposed to.
Autumn S.
Toledo , OH
This besides from Absolut, is my favorite! It’s cheap and tastes great! I personally like the plain, I haven’t tried any of the other flavors
karla a.
Dallas Tx
intrigued when i saw skyy vodka passion fruit on the list , never tried it but i like the regular one so passion fruit is next on the list .
Jamie P.
Cookeville
I use it in a lot of my mixed drinks. It’s great! It’s affordable and one good sized bottle lasts awhile since you don’t need much per drink.
Shelly B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have only tried this twice, both at weddings. It’s good but not something I reach for when purchasing vodka or requesting in a mixed drink.
Lestisha B.
Richwood, TX
The taste is so smooth going down not like a lot of other vodkas. I love that it kind of creeps up on you instead of just BAM you're toasted
Sarah W.
Scandia
Good middle of the road vodka.  Not too cheap, not too speedy.  Great for mixed drinks.  Prefer to purchase higher end.
Tiffany Y.
Norman, OK
Night out with the girls this is my go to drink you can mix this with just about anything my favorite would have to be any flavored juice....
Megan D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Good value. You get a decent vodka for a great price. I don’t tend to order while out, but will purchase for us at home or for entertaining.
Stephanie w.
Nuevo
I thought this product mixed very well with certain syrups. It's just a matter of mixing the right type of beverage with this type of vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.