BY SKYY

Mylena D.
Vista, CA
It does the job if you want to have a fun night out. Great product. It's a good option if you don't know what to select. Recommend it
Mely R.
El Paso
Está buena pero está más buena la de sabor antes de que saliera la de sabor esa era mi favorita pero ahora la de sabor está más rica
Sydney W.
Cumming
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of my second picks, it’s pretty smooth and great for mixing drinks on a budget. The cost is great for a mid level choice.
noodles C.
Another one of my favorites. My friend would mix their orange one with something that made it taste like a creamsicle. Honestly A++
Raven M.
Bradenton , FL
This is a pretty good vodka. I'd say it's smooth and is good for mixing. I like it better than most vodkas and use go for this one.
Karina Justine M.
plainfield, IL
Takes well with chasers and does not have bad after taste. Really enjoy the smoothness and mixing it with different flavored drinks
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
My favorite brand of vodka! Great for mixing, straight shots are a little rough because it does remind me of a dry rubbing alcohol.
Sara N.
Bartlesville
Although vodka is not my best friend, I felt like this was a good product. The taste wasn’t too harsh and the price point was good.
Agustina d.
Sarasota
This is such a staple vodka to have! The packaging is so neat and I love the bottle! Would recommend and I always buy this product
Jamison B.
Skyy Vodka is a pretty smooth vodka at a reasonable price and available in plenty of flavors. I wouldn't hesitate to get a bottle.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.