BY SKYY

Lacey Y.
Blue Springs , MO
I think it's a little overpriced. And it also to me kind of tastes like hairspray. Mixing it is best I wouldn't drink it straight.
Shanti B.
Orlando, FL
I personally like this vodka because of the package. It does taste good, i especially like testing the different flavors they have.
Brittany H.
Wesley chapel, FL
I believe the original is the best of the of sky vodka. It to me is on the cheaper tasting side but not bad as a newbie type drink.
itsel M.
United states
Skyy vodka is the only favorite vodka drink I have ever had!!! It works with different fruity drinks :) you guys have to get it!!!
Monica P.
Too much of a kick. I would prefer a smoother taste. If you like crazy liquor and don't care for the taste this is the one for you!
Jessica V.
Los Angeles
A staple of my twenties. If you need vodka and you know that the night is going to end passed out on a couch, grab a bottle of this
Heather A.
Great to make martinis. I also use it with cranberry-pomegranate juice. I enjoy this vodka because it doesn't have a bitter flavor.
Anna W.
Midland
Very smooth and easy to drink. Mixes well with other ingredients and is not to expensive. Would definitely recommend this to anyone
Cynesha F.
Queens
Personally use this for cooking purposes (penne alla vodka). Never actually used it for drinking. Pretty affordable in my opinion.
Kim K.
Clinton Township
Very clean tasting vodka that can be mixed with anything and even drank straight does not give that charcoal feeling to your mouth!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.