BY SKYY

Terri J.
Romulus , MI
A little more expensive that what I like to spend, but it's definitely worth the price. Goes down super smooth and mixes well too.
Quantina A.
Wilson, NC
This is very good. It goes down smooth and doesn’t cost too much. We usually buy it by the half gallon. Mixes well with everything.
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
It's been a while since I've had this but I know it's smooth. I see it on the shelves for a decent price. I need to get some soon!
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
This is great as far as liquor goes, awesome for shots or a mixed drink. There are many online recipes for mixed drinks with this.
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s in a speed rack for call I don’t think it’s bad but not the best it comes in so many flavors and you can’t go wrong with vodka
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
Good drink perfect to make mixes or drink straight. Best served chilled. I personally like it with orange juice or cranberry juice.
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
My favorite brand of vodka! Great for mixing, straight shots are a little rough because it does remind me of a dry rubbing alcohol.
Brittany G.
Waco, TX
One of my favorite vodkas! It has a smooth flavor and I can mix it with anything. I think it is one of the better brands of vodkas.
Jannet G.
Greenfield
Sky vodka ? Well you can use it to make a lot of Mix drinks. As for myself i made a mix drink froze it up its like a slushy so good
Anna G.
Bremen
Honestly I think it is over hyped, it’s good but not great. Might purchase again, good price for what you get though in my opinion.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.