BY SKYY

Ashley B.
Kingfisher
It's not the best b vodka ever but if you are looking for something inexpensive and enough to get you intoxicated this would be it
Ashleigh S.
Willow Grove
Good vodka! Smooth and crisp. Mixes well and affordable. Not my number 1 vodka but definitely a contender. I would purchase again.
Luis D.
Riverside
Vodka has a slight bite overall good vodka mixes well perfect when you are having large amount of guests and mixing drinks for them
Heather A.
Great to make martinis. I also use it with cranberry-pomegranate juice. I enjoy this vodka because it doesn't have a bitter flavor.
Debra B.
Hampton
Very smooth. I love this brand of vodka. I also keep the bottle cause its so pretty lol. Diy ppl!!!!! This is one of my top vodkas
Jennifer G.
Semmes
Smooth and mixes well. Not necessarily my favorite as I tend to prefer flavored vodka more. Compared to alternatives skyy is great!
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
It's been a while since I've had this but I know it's smooth. I see it on the shelves for a decent price. I need to get some soon!
Kayla C.
Kenosha, WI
I love the quality taste of this brand of vodka. The price is average four a great quality liquor. I recommend over cheaper brands!
Rhiannon H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is just a really good brand of vodka. Lots of flavor options, and really smooth. I’ve never tried a flavor that I didn’t like.
Anthony E.
Brooklyn
Very sleek bottle and enjoyable to drink. It’s not as rough as other affordable vodkas and it’s a really good vodka soda component
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.