BY SKYY

Shemere L.
Waterford, CT
It's good but has a very strong taste it's better if made into a mix drink. I mix it with flavored spirit. Or mix with orange juice.
Destiny C.
Florence, AL
This is a perfect vodka for mixing. It’s not too expensive either. If I ever have extra money for alcohol, this is the brand I go for
Denise H.
Portland
This is great to have in my liquor cabinet for whenever people come over. People always grab it first for mixing a yummy drink.
Rebecca C.
New Castle
Smooth and pricey but overall good to drink brought at a local liquor store good reviews before I brought it not really disappointed
Najiyah W.
This drink is not bad, as someone who doesn't drink much. It doesn't burn like others for me which makes my drink mixes taste better.
Lysa M.
Pittsburgh
Love it!! Pretty blue bottle.. Alot of people likes this brand also cauae at my party they drank this first along with the Hennessey
Misty C.
West Liberty, KY
I love original Sky Vodka, you can mix it with anything for a awesome mixed drink. Or take shots it's very smooth an tastes very nice
Kaytlyn R.
Chandler
This is also my go to liquor I love the taste you don't need a chaser its smoother than most liquors and tge price is very reasonable
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
This vodka is so smooth. It mixes well for any drink I make up. I would recommend it to any friend wanting to make a delicious drink.
Ashley S.
The unflavored one is an all time favorite!!
Growing up, this is the bottle I always saw in my parents’ stash!
Now I understand why!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.