BY SKYY

brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
This vodka is so smooth. It mixes well for any drink I make up. I would recommend it to any friend wanting to make a delicious drink.
Marissa R.
Skyy is a great vodka, although I prefer others to it. The taste is great but sometimes overpowering. I do love the packaging though.
Jessica A.
It's soooooo smooth, it tastes like heaven on your tongue. It mixes well with just about anything that you would want to mix it with.
Michelle A.
Medway, MA
Clean...smooth...one of the best for the money. Always a bottle in the liquer cabinet to.make all kinds of drinks that require vodka
Kara L.
Denver, CO
Delicious! Vodka gets a bad rap but I love it and this is what I always buy. The original is so classic and goes in almost anything!
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
Wonderful tasting vodka. This product mixes and blends well with other drinks. Definitely a product that I will be purchasing again.
Nasira B.
Hurricane
This is my favorite vodka. If I go out to buy vodka I buy this to keep it on hand. It is very smooth and mixes well with everything.
Brittany H.
Brunswick , OH
Good vodka for a low price. Taste is not as great as more expensive brands but a good affordable option if your trying to save money
Sarah S.
North Baldwin, NY
Really good vodka and it is not to pricey. Im just not a big vodka drinker, but if I had to drink vodka this is definitely my choice.
Brittany T.
Knoxville
It is a pretty good vodka. Nice taste. It is not my favorite brand, but I will pick it up if they don't have my favorite brand.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.