BY SKYY

Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
This was my liquor of choice a few weeks ago on New Years Eve. It ended with me extremely sick and needless to say I do not think I will try drinking this Any time soon. Consequently I would have to say my experience was disappointing. Would not purchase again.
Kristen W.
kentucky
This is my go to vodka. For the price point it is perfect. It is smoother than its competitors on the same tier and it does not have a harsh finish. You can also tell a big difference in this vodka compared to cheaper brands the morning after drinking.
Tricia B.
Pearl, MS
I prefer vodka straight but this is more of a mixing vodka. It’s not smooth like grey goose or ciroc. It is affordable though. I purchased it at Stanley’s Liquor store in Jackson MS. For the price I would purchase again but only if I was making mixed drinks.
Erin O.
Lucinda
Mixes well and isn’t overpowering simply with lemon or lime juice added. My go to for nights out when I want to enjoy drinks with friends without getting carried away. Would recommend if you like vodka for the sake of not just drowning it in cranberry juice
Joey H.
I like this vodka because it’s Smooth and doesn’t give you a headache if you know what I mean. I mixed it to make a cocktails and always have these in my place. SKYY VodkaSkyy Vodka Absolut VodkaGrey Goose Vodka
Hannah M.
Hendersonville
Sky Vodka is a very smooth liquor. Unlike some there isn’t a burn or sour taste. Very easy to take as a shot or in your favorite mixed drink. Recommend highly for a good night in or out.
Linda L.
Sky vodka is one of the smoothest vodkas I’ve tried. It does not have the harsh smell as other vodkas do. The taste is great and the bottle is beautiful. Try this vodka alone or with any type of juice!
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
Very good vodka you can use to make mixed drinks like cranberry and vodka, pineapple and vodka, or redbull and vodka. Gives you a good buzz without being too strong. You can do shots with it too but I prefer mixed drinks. Always can find it at a good price too!
Sarah S.
West Bend
This is the worst vodka I have ever had! It tastes like rubbing alcohol. I honestly don’t understand how people like the taste. I’ve tried mixing it with literally everything. The bottle looks cool and that’s what drew me in but I will purchase this again!
Kari M.
East Rochester
A lovely vodka. Great for mixing or I will even have this one on the rocks. I was surprised at how smooth this was when I first tried it. The cost of this product is great in regards to the quality and have no problem recommending this to other consumers!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.