BY SKYY

Michelle A.
Medway, MA
Clean...smooth...one of the best for the money. Always a bottle in the liquer cabinet to.make all kinds of drinks that require vodka
Kara L.
Denver, CO
Delicious! Vodka gets a bad rap but I love it and this is what I always buy. The original is so classic and goes in almost anything!
camarie m.
Kingman
This is my go to number one vodka for mixed drinks like vodka tonic and bloody Mary's, I think this is by far the best vodka for both
Allyson G.
Metairie, LA
Skyy vodka is delicious and very smooth going down. It also mixes well with sprite or orange juice. I would recommend it to anyone!!
Brittany T.
Knoxville
It is a pretty good vodka. Nice taste. It is not my favorite brand, but I will pick it up if they don't have my favorite brand.
Katie M.
Sacramento , CA
I don’t really like Sky Vodka. It does not mix as well as some of the other kinds of vodka and I would not take straight shots of it
Mj S.
Maryville TN
I have never purchased this myself but I have had it at a friends house before. I'm not sure about the price point, but it is tasty.
jessica w.
My first shot of this vodka make me choke and almost throw up, it was rough. This wasn't my first time taking shots of vodka either.
Amy D.
SMYRNA, GA
Skyy Grape used to be my go to vodka. The sugar content is supposed to be lower in Skyy vodka and therefore less risk of hangover.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Tried the blueberry flavor and it was amazing. I use it in blueberry vodka mojitos all the time. Tastes great and goes down smooth
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.