BY SKYY

McKayla H.
I think this is a fairly good tasting vodka however I feel it is more expensive than some other vodka brands that taste just as good.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
I love using this vodka to make mix drinks! It's my go to and I always have a bottle in my cabinet. Affordable and very smooth taste.
Morgan S.
Phoenix
Skyy is good but not my favorite. I think it is a middle of the line choice and still works well if it is the only option at the bar.
Alicia V.
Street
Nice smooth vodka taste... mixes well with any type of juice. Decent price not too expensive... I will try the flavors in the future.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
Great, medium price range, vodka. Smooth taste and goes great with drink mixers! Might as well buy the big bottle while you're at it.
Katie S.
Austin
A basic vodka, not the smoothest but good for a budget! It doesn’t really differ personally from other vodkas in similar price ranges
Stephanie C.
Lebanon
Good mixed with anything from energy drinks to orange juice! Definitely wouldn’t change a thing about this brand love the packaging!
Anna Lee B.
Madison, AL
my favorite vodka. mixes well with your mixer of choice.  doesn't burn, goes down smooth and doesn't leave you with a hangover.
Alyssa H.
I have never personally tried this vodka I have just heard good reviews from friends on this product. Maybe ill give it a try someday
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
Great to make cocktails w/. I don’t prefer it for shots. I does do down smoothly but to better enjoy it, I recommend having it cold.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.