BY SKYY

Celina R.
It's decent for a lower price vodka, a little bit stronger finish than I prefer, but if it's part of a cocktail it is a great choice.
Katie M.
Sacramento , CA
I don’t really like Sky Vodka. It does not mix as well as some of the other kinds of vodka and I would not take straight shots of it
Siobhan S.
Denver, CO
Pretty standard vodka. For the college crowd it is a nice alterative to something like Burnettes while still not being too expensive.
Jessica A.
It's soooooo smooth, it tastes like heaven on your tongue. It mixes well with just about anything that you would want to mix it with.
lauren n.
Sumiton, AL
I love this product. It has a smooth taste and mixes will with different drinks. This is always my go to choice when choosing vodka.
Nina V.
Sacramento, CA
Skyy is pretty vodka and readily available at almost all stores. For the price, it’s tastes really good. It’s one of my go-to vodkas.
Shelby L.
Spring, TX
Pretty decent vodka, not my favorite choice of alcohol (I'm more of a whiskey fan) but was smoother than some other vodkas I've had.
michelle b.
Cashion
It's one of my go to drinks. There is always a bottle at every family event. The taste isn't rough. That's what I like about it most.
yvette r.
APPLE VALLEY
Smooth not harsh Great alone or with orange juice. Not like others that have a hard taste to it Great just with ice. Delicious!
Marlene H.
Vodka is great with cranberry juice. It has a good flavor, does the trick to get you buzzed. It’s affordable and good tasting.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.