BY SKYY

Alexis C.
Dallas, GA
It's good for the price. It is not my favorite, but I don't mind drinking it. Mixes smoothly with any mixer and has a pretty bottle.
Mallory P.
Tastes great mixed with  flavored sodas or lemon/lime. Great price compared to other options. Major plus that is it gluten free!
Mj S.
Maryville TN
I have never purchased this myself but I have had it at a friends house before. I'm not sure about the price point, but it is tasty.
Brittany B.
MUNCIE, IN
Good product and tastes good as well!! I like how the bottle is a blue color and its called Sky vodka!! Good for the price as well!!!
Katie M.
Sacramento , CA
I don’t really like Sky Vodka. It does not mix as well as some of the other kinds of vodka and I would not take straight shots of it
Brittany W.
My husband prefers Skyy vodka, and honestly my wallet does too. It's a smooth liquor that is very reasonably priced for the quality.
Nina V.
Sacramento, CA
Skyy is pretty vodka and readily available at almost all stores. For the price, it’s tastes really good. It’s one of my go-to vodkas.
Tatum N.
Hermansville
I'm a vodka type of girl. I normally mix with either organge juice or cranberry juice, sometimes I mix the two juices and add vodka.
Sissy W.
Ironton
I use sky vodka in cockails when hosting get togethers at my home.  The liquor store in my area has limited flavors.
Claire B.
Solid vodka for the price, but is much better mixed with juice or something than straight. Definitely my go-to when I was in college.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.