BY SKYY

Morgan S.
Phoenix
Skyy is good but not my favorite. I think it is a middle of the line choice and still works well if it is the only option at the bar.
Ashley S.
The unflavored one is an all time favorite!!
Growing up, this is the bottle I always saw in my parents’ stash!
Now I understand why!
Celina R.
It's decent for a lower price vodka, a little bit stronger finish than I prefer, but if it's part of a cocktail it is a great choice.
Amamda H.
San Antonio
A good smooth Vodka at an affordable price if you're on a budget. I like to mix it with Topo-Chico and a freshed squeezes lime. Yummy
Patherine P.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm not a major Vodka girl but I do enjoy it once in a while. This vodka is okay for it's affordable price. It is not my first pick.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I bought this to mix in a punch and it turned out absolutely wonderful! I would def and will buy this again and recommend to everyone
Chaz C.
Steger, IL
This is a good vodka. I would recommend it to people who likes vodka. Although i only gave 4 stars only because its not my 1st choice
Carrie H.
Appleton, WI
I used this to make vodka gummi bears for New Years and they were amazing! This is one of my favorite vodkas and it's so affordable.
Siobhan S.
Denver, CO
Pretty standard vodka. For the college crowd it is a nice alterative to something like Burnettes while still not being too expensive.
endyca s.
Camp verde, AZ
For being a vodka drinker I like many different brands and skyy is another decent one for the price! Its good for a good screwdriver!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.