BY SKYY

Anne M.
Ventura
Skky vodka is a great vodka that’s really smooth and a brand that I’ve bought many times myself.  It has many flavors to choose from and really stands out in those blue glass bottles. It’s inexpensive and will continue to purchase this brand when shopping for a liquor
Ashtyn J.
Don’t recommend drinking a whole bottle by yourself, but it’s a good vodka I guess. I mean it definitely does it’s job. It was gifted to me every time I’ve had a bottle so I’m unsure if it’s affordable or not... but I don’t remember what happened after like half the bottle xD
Sorija L.
I have purchased Skyy a numerous amount of times due to the affordable pricing and variety of flavors. I am not very fond of it straight but it does mix well with juices and sodas. I do feel it goes down smoothly, but definitely does leave a strong after taste in my opinion.
Victoria J.
This vodka is tolerable, I’m not big on vodka but if this is around I’ll drink it. It’s smooth and comes with a lot for the price. Whenever I drink it I’m never disappointed. I’d definitely recommend it for gatherings or whatever occasion because it serves a crowd for cheap.
Carly H.
This is a good vodka, not the number one on our list but it is toward the top. The flavor is theres but we have tried others we like better. The packaging is simplemented yet does the trick to draw you in. We would buy this again, the flavors they come up with are awesome.
Caitlyn D.
San Jose, CA
Nice middle priced vodka. This is the one I'd bring to a gathering of friends if I was tasked with bringing alcohol. Mixes well since it is a base flavor. I'd place it a notch or two above Smirnoff, but it won't be making your drinks any better than most vodkas out there.
Shannon R.
Marietta, GA
I love the amount that comes in the bottle! Worth every cent; they don't charge too much and put just a little in there like chip companies do. The liquid goes down smoothly and taste great with many other drinks to mix with. I love how the product looks and smells.
Brianna S.
Surprisingly smooth vodka. I have tried a bunch of flavors but my favorite has to be the whipped cream vodka. It is the best for making a wide variety of mixed drinks. All of the flavor without the wicked I drank too much sweet stuff hangover. Definitely recommend.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
This is a very common and popular brand, and for good reason. The company is well known, and their unflavored vodka is known by many. From bars to airplanes, this brand is a staple in the alcohol industry. I would recommend this brand, as it is backed by people worldwide.
Lindsey F.
Pickrell, NE
Vodka is my favorite liquor and Skyy Vodka never disappoints. I love to mix it in my favorite drink with water and a splash of lemonade. Perfect for a refreshing Summer drink or any season for that matter. I can drink multiple drinks and never get tired of the flavor.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.