BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Lilly L.
Extremely smooth! Awesome for making screw drivers and any mixed drink. I enjoy it straight also. Affordable and available at most super markets
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Mid shelf grade, dry. great for parties, and a for mixer. plenty of different flavors so you can experiment and have fun with family and friends.
Eryn M.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite vodka definitely! I honestly just buy this because it looks amazing on my white on white countertops! Still delicious though!
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
Classic. Not the best but not the worst. Id definetly prefer titos. But if you want the best bang for your buck stick to this over three olives.
Susan C.
Milford, OH
Very smooth and great added to any type of juice or blender style drink . I enjoy mixing it with a non alcoholic mixer for a great chilled drink
April P.
Indianapolis
This vodka is smooth and tasty. It is great in mixed drinks or on it's own over ice!  The price is right and I enjoy the different flavors.
Alexis S.
Atkins
I love skyy vodka! The bottle design is beautiful, the flavor is nice, easily mixed. The price is great! My favorite is to mix with orange juice!
Halie B.
Mount Pleasant
The drink went down smooth went taking it plain however it made my stomach upset quicker than other vodkas. It was affordable and a sleek design
Devonna G.
Madera, CA
Always in the pantry in our home as well as in family members homes. We use tho vodka for everything. The price is good and the taste is smooth.
kaylee b.
Beaverton, OR
It’s is a lot smoother then most of the vodkas, a little bit more on the speedier side. But if I’m preparing to do shots this would be my go to!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.