BY SKYY

Jen S.
Good vodka but I like Grey Goose a bit  more.  They price could be a bit more competitive.  But still a very good Vodka!
Nikki B.
This tastes great with mixers or by itself. One of my favorite drinks is Skyy Vodka, pineapple juice and Captain Morgan’s coconut rum.
Sara M.
Summerville , SC
I enjoy this with my hubby when we have our at home date nights . We just have so many stuff to talk about while enjoying great vodka .
Katelyn S.
This is another one of my favorite vodkas on the market. It's also very affordable, smooth and goes great with any sort of mixer.
tyler r.
Greenwood
Good quality I feel thought that it is not worth it's price I find many other cheaper vodka for half the price with a same smooth taste
Karen D.
norristown
It is a nice vodka. I love color of the bottle which makes it nice to round out the color of a bar set up. It is a nice smooth flavor.
Jessica S.
Falfurrias
love everything about this vodka.  drink it on special occasions.  it is well worth the price. no bad hangovers the next day.
Brittany K.
Anderson, IN
Skyy vodka is an easy to drink, affordable option when looking for vodka. For a cheaper vodka, it's surprisingly smooth and mixes well.
Alexandra G.
I normally drink brown liquor but this vodka is perfect for mixing drinks and its pretty affordable, i like mines with cranberry juice
Alessandra D.
Dallas ,tx
One of the best brands to buy flavor vodka in! Classic bottle style lets you set up a nice bar area for parties. Aesthetically pleasing
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.