BY SKYY

Makeupnmaria C.
MIDLOTHIAN, IL
Sky vodka is good when you're drinking it but I find it to give a bad hangover the next day. Well at least that's what happens with me
Ieisha C.
I like this vodka but its kind of strong so it best to drink it with  a chaser I drink mine with lemonade or pineapple juice.
rainy g.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Skyy vodka paired with orange juice makes me feel a warm inside. It is and always will be my go to vodka. Affordable and does its job.
shayla l.
As most drinks it goes well warm or cold, it also goes great with differnet juices and mixes. I prefer orange juice with a lot of mine.
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
Love skyy brand vodka! Best for mixing since they have a ton of different flavors. It’s priced very affordable without lack of quality.
Kelsy W.
Grants Pass , OR
Bought it as a mixer and it has a great taste! Not too expensive (the world lives on a budget you know) and I prefer it over Smirnoff.
Veronica M.
Lower price no hangover vodka! I took about 3 shots of sky vodka with some friends for her bridal shower and no hangover the next day!
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Great for mixed drinks, not too bitter and have always made them taste well. I don't like straight shots so I have no opinion on that!
Megan P.
Salisbury, MD
It goes down super smooth! I can't tell you how many times I have used this at parties and have made jello shots with it. Its the bomb!
tyler r.
Greenwood
Good quality I feel thought that it is not worth it's price I find many other cheaper vodka for half the price with a same smooth taste
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.