BY SKYY

Amanda F.
it was good and smoother than other flavored brands. the price you pay for the amount you get is great compared to other brands.
Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
Skyy vodka is a great brand and a great drink :)
Mixes well with other drinks for multiple combinations. The possibilities are endless
Ieisha C.
I like this vodka but its kind of strong so it best to drink it with  a chaser I drink mine with lemonade or pineapple juice.
Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Good price and easy to drink. Makes great mixed drinks or drink it plain. Very affordable and can be found anywhere that sales alcohol.
Sara M.
Summerville , SC
I enjoy this with my hubby when we have our at home date nights . We just have so many stuff to talk about while enjoying great vodka .
Selene L.
Its strong bit you can also mix it so thats cool! Again though im not much of a drinker so yeah lol but for price and taste is awsome!
Nakia T.
Skyy get you up up to the sky. I have it once in a blue to knock the edge off...put it on ice and sipp this mellow vodka.. ienjoy it!!!
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
I like Skyy Vodka when it is mixed in drinks. It is reasonably priced and good quality. At one point it was my "go to" drink of choice.
shayla l.
As most drinks it goes well warm or cold, it also goes great with differnet juices and mixes. I prefer orange juice with a lot of mine.
Stephanie P.
Port Angeles
Sky vodka was okay I prefer the fruits flavors over the just straight flavor vodka. It definitely does the job though on getting tipsy.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.