BY SKYY

Tiffany B.
Newport News
It's vodka, it's good. I would say it's better than grey gooses actually. I use it for jello shots, mixed drinks, or just straight up.
Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
Skyy vodka is a great brand and a great drink :)
Mixes well with other drinks for multiple combinations. The possibilities are endless
Rachelle J.
Shelton
I enjoy mixing Sky Vodka with a lemon lime soda, raspberry and cranberry juice. It goes down so smooth. Definitely my preferred vodka.
Courtney S.
Butler, PA
I like this vodka because it's quality and inexpensive at the same time. It's very smooth and goes great as a mixed drink or as a shot.
Ieisha C.
I like this vodka but its kind of strong so it best to drink it with  a chaser I drink mine with lemonade or pineapple juice.
Abby S.
Bentonville
Love skyy vodka. I always make vodka lemonade with this stuff, never fails. It's so smooth and crisp. Very refreshing in a way hahaha.
Alexandra G.
I normally drink brown liquor but this vodka is perfect for mixing drinks and its pretty affordable, i like mines with cranberry juice
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
This vodka is a safe choice to always have on hand in the house. It is great for mixing and I love the way it tastes in a Bloody Mary.
Moi S.
Guam
Great to make mixed drinks for a night in! If im going out i start with something light and this is perfect me and my friends love it.
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
I like Skyy Vodka when it is mixed in drinks. It is reasonably priced and good quality. At one point it was my "go to" drink of choice.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.