BY SKYY

Jesse N.
Seattle
Very good brand. Never disappointed. Crisp not bitter flavor, leaves pallet wanting more. Not badly priced for the quality you receive. Plus the dark blue bottle is great to keep and use as a sun catcher.
Rachael H.
Hiller
Skyy Vodka is the type of vodka you buy for parties because it’s cheap but doesn’t taste like it came from someone’s toilet. The bottle is nice and something to hold on to. I would recommend this to others who are on a budget but still want a decent drink.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Perfect for mixing, I’m not a big drinker so I don’t want to review too much on this. It has a good taste but I personally don’t drink it straight, if anything I add orange juice which to me improves the taste ALOT. I would definitely recommend this for mixing 😉
Lindsey S.
Wortham
Skyy has always been a great choice in vodka. Its never failed with their smooth taste. Plus it is always a huge hit with gathering for mixed drinks! So I will definitely keep bringing this vodka to all the parties in the future since it hasn't failed me yet!
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
First time I had Skyy was for a New Years Eve Party when I was younger. I accidentally drank 2/3 of the bottle myself because it was easy to drink and worked as a great mixer! After that I've only drank  it a few times. I prefer Sevdka and Titos to this.
Kristen M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I drank this stuff a lot in my drinking days. I would mix it with orange juice and cranberry juice. It was good and affordable. It did what I bought it to do. I would recommend skyy vodka to my friends. I'd also like to try other kinds they have in the future.
TheLlama S.
Pinellas Park
One of my go-to affordable vodka's. I like the taste and just like every other vodka, it is very versatile when it comes to cocktails. I'm not a fan of the packaging but its definitely a classic. I would definitely buy again because of affordability.
Randi L.
Medina
It's okay for a cheaper costing vodka. I wouldn't put it in a martini. I would mix it with cranberry, pineapple or orange juice. This is not a sipping vodka. You can buy it at any state store and most bars carry it for a reasonable price. Decent for the cost.
Consistently C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the bottle but the vodka is just ok. I often get a headache after drinking one drink with it. The taste is good, but I feel that it is middle of the road when it comes to vodkas. They offer other flavors as well, which I haven't tried yet.
Catalina T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like this Vodka. I think it goes well with a mix of juices and when you take it as a shot, it goes down smoothly. I usually buy mine in Ralphs or a local supermarket. This is my go to Vodka and I truly think its an affordable and long lasting liquor.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.