BY SKYY

rainy g.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Skyy vodka paired with orange juice makes me feel a warm inside. It is and always will be my go to vodka. Affordable and does its job.
Taylor M.
Houma, LA
This has always been one of my favorite vodkas. I really like to mix it with juices and other drinks. I’m not one to drink it straight.
Kayla A.
Winston Salem, NC
Clean krisp vodka can be drank right on the rocks if need be. Also perfect an any cocktail. The flavored skyy vodkas are great as well!
Brittany K.
Anderson, IN
Skyy vodka is an easy to drink, affordable option when looking for vodka. For a cheaper vodka, it's surprisingly smooth and mixes well.
Abby H.
Austin
This is good in mixes. Has an even flavor, not too bitter. The price isn't too high either, and it is readily available in many stores.
shayla l.
As most drinks it goes well warm or cold, it also goes great with differnet juices and mixes. I prefer orange juice with a lot of mine.
Shelby D.
Some friends brought this over to try. Tastes good. I recommend mixing it with a coke. It has a kick to it when you take the first sip.
Nicole W.
midland
Omg this skyy vodka is so smooth. Its not really affordable but its worth it. I wasn’t expecting it to be so smooth and tastes amazing.
Ricardo A.
I like this Vodka because it is smooth and pleasing.  It tastes good and it's good for all occasions.  I would recommend it.
James C.
Abingdon, VA
Vodka not my favorite but Sky and the different flavors of Sky is well worth it. Has excellent taste, great price and great selections
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.