BY SKYY

Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
Great for mixed beverages and is extremely smooth. This is a perfect recommendation for first time vodka drinkers Skyy Vodka
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love Skyy Vodka. I think it goes best with mixers. My favorite is with cranberry juice. I've done Jello shots with Skyy Flavored Vodka.
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
A great, smooth vodka that blends well with many different mixers. It seems to be one of the few vodkas that doesn't have has much bite.
Alex B.
Los Angeles
It's okay. Seems kind of thinking. Definitely a mixing vodka. If the price is right and there's no tequila around I'm okay with Skyy. :)
Caitlin D.
Good quality vodka for a great price. I never use vodka to drink on the rocks, but this works great for the mixed drinks I like to make!
Aby M.
Harlingen, TX
es muy rico tiene un buen sabor y no tiene tanto alcohol lo recomiendo mucho si no van a conducir para que sea mejor para la salud
Holly S.
Good vodka, smooth, great for mixed drinks and is a good price. Known as the no hangover vodka and taste just as good as a absolut vodka
Mckenzie G.
I usually buy this or grey goose. I stick with what I know is good. Great for martinis and other mixed drinks. reasonably priced as well.
Olivia O.
South Bend
The BEST vodka on the market! By far the best bang for your buck! Great quality without breaking the bank! Great for shots or for mixing!
Ashley N.
Jacksonville
Taste great , is smooth and taste is not to over powering. Great to mix with and has multiple flavors. One of my favorite brands of vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.