BY SKYY

Brooke T.
Cambridge, MA
This is a good, affordable vodka. This is my go to choice for mixed drinks and I️ really enjoy how it’s smoother than other cheaper vodkas.
Tiffany T.
Hampton, VA
A smooth kind of Vodka. It is a little strong. I always suggest mixing it with your favorite fruit juice to make a nice summer drink
Amy S.
Lehigh Acres
Has a mild taste. Really enjoyed it. One of the better vodkas on the market today. Great fpr party's as it seems everyone enjoys the taste.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite vodka. It's smooth enough to drink straight and strong enough for cocktails. My favorite to mix this with is cranberry.
Megan B.
Euless, TX
Strong. Very incredibly strong. This is the stuff that you want to drink when you’re a trying to forget where the heck you left your shoes.
Maggie G.
Haltom City, TX
I enjoy this vodka a lot, especially for the price. It's priced great and tastes good. It's not my first choice but definitely not my last.
Ashley b.
Skyy Vodka is not your average chill drink. Distilled 5 times, but still very strong regardless of the alcohol content. Please drink slow.
Sherri G.
Very smooth tasting. It's great for using in mixers. Also great for jello shots. This is usually available in just about any liquor store.
Jennifer T.
Man this vodka is no joke. It's not my favorite but it is pretty smooth and too easy to drink. Before you know it you're drunk. Good times!
Layla A.
Suitland
Bought it based on a recommendation. It left me with a headache the next morning. May try again in a mixed drink but not with just a mixer.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.