BY SKYY

Jackie M.
I really enjoy mixing this vodka with a lemon lime margarita mix and ice. Omg! So delicious! I've been drinking it for probably 12 years.
Diane J.
Marysville
A really good vodka for making Bloody Mary's and other mixed drinks without breaking the bank.  Good flavor and does not burn going down.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
Its vodka. Works like vodka. Tastes like vodka. Mostly skyy reminds me of an old friend who used to keep a bottle hidden for rainy days.
Kim P.
Bristow
Love the taste of this vodka! It's strong. Mixes well with any mixers. Love the blue bottle and Skyy name goes well with the blue bottle
Rachel S.
Seattle, WA
My go-to affordable vodka! Very smooth and great for mixing delicious drinks. My favorite drink is a Moscow mule and Skky make it yummy!
Courtney C.
Pittsburg, KS
Awesome vodka, especially for beginners. It doesn't burn like a lot of them do. Very smooth and goes well with almost any mix or chaser.
Stephanie G.
North Hollywood
one of my favorite vodkas, i prefer the original one. im not a big fan of the flavored choices they have out but this one is pretty good.
Gabriela R.
Walpole
This vodka tastes strong for me but if you mix it with a kind of a soda and a lot of ice it's perfect!! Just don't drive after that! Haha
Olivia B.
Kildeer
I liked drinking this. Was reasonably priced and not bad to drink. Would prefer other vodka compared to this one, but still a good vodka.
Mckenzie G.
I usually buy this or grey goose. I stick with what I know is good. Great for martinis and other mixed drinks. reasonably priced as well.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.