BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Lara S.
Kansas City, MO
I am not a fan of Skyy. I typically will choose a different liquor if this is the only brand of vodka available. It tastes like rubbing alcohol to me.
Crystal M.
Tuttle, OK
Sky vodka is my go to liquor because you can mix it with anything and it taste good. It is great to have after. Long day of dealing with junk at work.
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
I enjoy Skyy vodka because it is one of the better high-mid range vodkas. This is one of the vodkas I buy on a regular basis to mix with other drinks.
eliana A.
Saint George, UT
Love love to drink it just alone in a shot nice drink good price easy to find at any liquor store and you could even make jungle juice with it so good.
Jennifer P.
Richmond, KY
Skyy is best known for its flavored vodkas, but this will please most unflavored vodka purists, too. Overall this vodka is neutral in aroma and flavor,
IZZY R.
Va Beach
It’s your classic vodka. Not bottom shelf, but not your super expensive option. It was exactly what I was looking for post-college for drinking.
Brian D.
Boston, MA
If I'm on a budget, or if I need vodka for a punch or recipe - Skyy is always a good choice. Never pricy and usually good enough to get me buzzed
Rosalie S.
Queens
Definitely one of the best vodkas I’ve had besides Tito’s I used to by skyy a lot before I discovered Tito’s vodka which is my absolute favorite
Jillian S.
Eagan, MN
The flavors are all pretty fun, and even better for when youre making mixies. Ive been drinking skyy for about 5 years so definitely a favorite of mine
Jessica D.
Los Angeles
I love SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. It's not that expensive but not hella cheap. The flavor is really amazing with mixed drinks and it never gives me a hangover.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.