BY SKYY

Christina B.
Mount Airy, NC
Go to vodka!! Love to mix it with cranberry juice or orange juice mostly because I’m a baby when it comes to drinking liquor straight lol.
Yancy W.
Springfield, VA
Perfect for Jell-O shots! Very smooth. It taste great.  I mix it with juices all the time. Not my favorite but still good for mixed drinks.
Sydnie V.
Del city , OK
Tastes horrible, but really gets you drunk/tipsy pretty fast! It’s also super cheap and easy to get your hands on. Totally recommend this!
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
Beautiful bottle, looks great on any bar and tastes delicious! Perfect to drink straight, in mixed drinks, or Jell-O shots. Smooth flavor.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
This vodka was good! Nothing crazy enough for a 5 star review but quality enough to not have a cheap vodka feeling after and it mixes well.
Tyger S.
Evansville, IN
Smooth taste, With many flavor options. It is great as a mixer or just over the rocks. Very comparable to Smirnoff. Very reasonably price.
Amanda H.
Los Angeles
Loved it ! Kept the party goin for sure need 3 bottles next time this was a real hit! Great with mixed drinks, Jell-O shots, and straight.
Rachel T.
Carson, WA
This is a great vodka for mixing in my drinks! I like that it is fairly smooth and goes down easy. I love to mix it with fresh fruit juice!
Maira R.
Kennewick, WA
Decent vodka for Bloody Mary’s. I usually grab this if I am going the cheap route. The taste is okay, definitely better than cheaper vodka.
Jackie D.
Richmond
Wonderful :D I enjoyed it very much. I'm not the biggest vodka drinker but if I'm going to drink vodka, I'm going to choose this one!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.