BY SKYY

Jacquelyn l.
los angles, california
Great vodka. Love to use it to make mixed drink. It's is easy to use and easy to find in stores, which is super convenient and taste great.
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Best vodka there is! You can mix it with anything! I like mixing it with an Adios and when I make a frooty biznitch! I recommend buying it
Amy S.
Lehigh Acres
Has a mild taste. Really enjoyed it. One of the better vodkas on the market today. Great fpr party's as it seems everyone enjoys the taste.
Shannon S.
This is definitely a good vodka and it's not super expensive. It is usually what I get unless there's a better deal. It's easy to mix with.
Jennifer O.
Smooth and easy to drink. I can mix with it or drink straight. Price is a little on the high end but worth it for the ease of drinking.
Morgan E.
Tempe
Skyy vodka is great for the price. Its better than smirnoff, but not my favorite. I definitely buy skyy vodka for some great jungle juice.
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
This Vodka would be the last of my choice but I will still drink it with a mixer. Never taking shots of this. Its not as smooth as others.
Danny A.
New York
Don't taste anything but after the day drinking you can feel a strong hangover, I think it's too strong to drink whithout something to mix
Cassandra J.
Travis Afb, CA
This is my favorite vodka to use in mixed drinks. My favorite part about it is that you don’t taste it too much when it’s in a mixed drink.
Isabella E.
I enjoyed a night with a few friends. We drank this and enjoyed the taste compared to other choices. It was our first time with this brand.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.