BY SKYY

Yesenia R.
Waterbury, CT
Very good ! Definitely worth the price, a lot stronger than most vodka's. Love how they have different flavors ! Goes great with lemonade !
Lindsey B.
While a little more expensive side we usually only buy this on special occasions. This vodka is definitely one of the smoothest going down.
Jennifer T.
Man this vodka is no joke. It's not my favorite but it is pretty smooth and too easy to drink. Before you know it you're drunk. Good times!
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA
The bigger the bottle the better! Classic party vodka to keep everyone happy! It’s a lot of alcohol for a great price! Such a smooth taste.
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
I enjoy this brand. It's got a decent smooth taste with little burn. Good for mixing or shooting. I like it as a lemon drop shot the most.
K J.
Yummy yummy! Very good! My favorite! I love to add it to my coffee in the morning before I start my day! Black coffee with a shot of this!!
Kathy K.
CASTALIA, OH
Skyy Vodka is great mixed with soda as it has no aftertaste! It is a great value for the price. I like it in vodka soda's with some lemon!
Marisela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Best vodka there is! You can mix it with anything! I like mixing it with an Adios and when I make a frooty biznitch! I recommend buying it
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Well it's vodka lol so not a smooth go down, definitely will sneak up on you but I like this best when mixing drinks not as a straight shot
Yeraldy A.
Penitas
Great taste. Perfect for fruit combo. I have tried all flavors from Sky but this one seems to be the best one I always end up going to it!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.